Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Man of the Moment: Justin Clynes


It's been soo long since Justin Clynes has circulated the blogoshere (with new photos), and I'm determined to change that. *These first four pictures were from his facebook profile*

As you can read, the images below are from Thomas Synnamon. Awe-mazing photography featuring an oooh-mazing guy. Can't get any better than that!

Apparently, this gorgeous man also knows a thing or two about working behind the camera.

11 comments:

Mum2 said...

I adore him...He´s one of my favourite boys...So beautiful!!Your blog is great my friend!!

Anonymous said...

I agree! He's one of my favorites, too, and it HAS been too long since we had some fresh shots of him. Thank you!

Leg-fan said...

He's very beautiful! I love his arms and legs. And the first picture is really really sexy!

David said...

This is my first look at Justin ....ahhhhh

Rene said...

Also my first time to see Justin. Wow. Truly amazing.

Anonymous said...

he is not just great looking, but he is also such a sweetheart and nice guy to talk to.

Anonymous said...

Perfect timing, I just thought of him today.

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

I'm really glad justin has attracted quite a few comments.

and it looks as if somebody knows him or has met him before.

always great to know that a man is a beautiful from the inside as he is on the outside.

morrow said...

uh! i love him. he is my fantasy

morrow said...

justin the best!he has great looks...stunnig! his looks shows a good heart and decency.so certainly a good heart adds to his look.............so my dear fantasy , justin plz take care .may god keep the jealous eyes away from j clynes. with love and kisses.

Anonymous said...

Great pits and beautiful nipples!