Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Two years. 1.6 million visits. Not too shabby.

So for the last 730 days, I hope you have learned a lot about this blog and a little bit about yours truly, including my preferences in men and various other things. Believe it or not, I've trickled in a good bit of personal details every now and then.

Let's see how closely you've been following my blog (and reading my comments). The password is "define"!



Please don't feel bad if you miss most of the questions (especially the last half); I'm happy you took time to take it. Having said that, questions 1, 2, 3, 5, and 10 are the most discussed subjects on my blog. If you get most of them right, consider yourself a patented Definition of a Man fan!

6 comments:

Marc said...

congrats on 2 years! i got 10/15 on the quiz :)

hope you're around for another 2 years!

Hard Wears said...

Wanna See Real Hunks in Wet Bikini? Click Here:

Male Underwear Hunks
Sexy Underwear Hunks
Sexy Male Bikini
Sexy Male Underwear
Bikini Males
Male Sexy Bikini
Hunks Bikini
Bikini Men
Sexy Hunk
Male Sexy Body
Sexy Underwear Hunks
Men in Bikini
Male Briefs
Sexy Underwear Hunks
Lingerie Male Models
Bikini Male Models
Underwear Male Models

Krytoh said...

Thanks for the fun quiz! :) You're the Man!

Nicky said...

Wow, the quiz tool is so amazing. I'll try this gadget on my site. By the way, I've just answered the first question. :p I thought it was Tyler Lough. I'm going to digg more your quiz. Very interesting!
Hmm, I think you should delete Hard Wears comments. Just a spammer. Who will visit those spam links? Did he feel disgraceful for his spam comments? That was so unprofessional! It just proves that his sites are so boring so he had to spam them everywhere to get more attraction.

Hot men chart said...

Definition of a man ? A drunk who beats his wife ??? Oh man, that's so funny. OMG, I ticked it, LOL

Anonymous said...

wtf bothers paying attention to models' names?