Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

A bittersweet farewell!

I thought about amassing all the photos I had left of Travis Davenport and cramming it all into this post for his last day. But the image below is one of the most beautiful things my eyes has ever witnessed, and it deserves a post of its own.

Being, currently, one of the most successful runway models in the biz, Travis ain't going anywhere anytime soon. This won't be the last time you see him in this blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know what the text means?
"No, this year at the sea side, I won't go to the beach with you"

Anonymous said...

Blogroll / Backlink

Hello.
Is it possible you add my Site at your Site links.

I´ll do the same.

The new name is: 1001 Hotties of the day.
Domain: http://www.1001-hotties-of-the-day.pervirave.com


Send me your decision!
Don't forget to send your Blogname and Blogadress.

To: blogroll@pervirave.com
Thanks