Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Favorite Teacher: Justin Tobias Jenkins

*fiction*

We've all had them. Hot teachers! I've had several. But one teacher from high school stood head and shoulders above the rest.

I groaned when I first walked into his classroom. Partly, due to how excruciatingly beautiful he looked. The other part, due to practicality. I knew I could never take my eyes off of him long enough to take down notes. Even though his voice sounded beautiful and captivating, I knew I would be studying his lips rather than the words coming of out them. I was a nerd and I was very afraid my grades would suffer because he was just so damn beautiful.



Thank God, I passed his class. For one, he was a great math teacher, really passionate with numbers and logical reasoning and was able to explain it very well. Secondly, knowing that I could see him at school gave me reason to get up at 7 in the morning. Thirdly, coming in after school to get a one-on-one tutoring session with him was probably the most thrilling part out of my weekdays.


Often after our tutor session, Mr. Jenkins would go to the gym and work out. Of course, I would sneak in and observe his sweaty hotness. It was amazing to watch him. He was among a lot of high school jocks, several years younger than him, but he was without a doubt the hottest of the guys, the alpha male of the pack. One day, a friend dared me to take a peek at him in the locker room's shower...and I did. That story, unfortunately, won't be told until the first of November over at my infrequently updated blog Male Fiction. Hope you can wait that long.


2 comments:

Krytoh said...

I actually DID have a REALLY hot Math teacher in JR High, then he moved to my High School! This was ROCKY.. DAYUM that guy was beautiful. Hum ho...

Anonymous said...

More Hot Guy