Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Colleague and Friend: Hugh Feist

*this is fiction*


They say that the friends you make in college will be your friends for life. That was certainly true for Travis Davenport and I...and so is the case with Hugh Feist...

At first I was intimidated by him. He always dressed so preppily, which gave him a stand-offish persona. But after having taken a few classes together, I came to realize is he one of the most genuinely nice people in the world. He was also smart, ambitious, and sounded oh-so charming with his German accent.

We shared an apartment for a few years after business school, so I've had the chance to see him half-naked on occasions. And let me just say....WOW!


*fiction, fiction, fiction*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "fiction", since he used to be our fav bartender in a little town in south-eastern Bavaria. You're damned right though - he is a very kind and genuine person! I sincerely hope L.A. and the model business wont screw up his refreshing attitude!