Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Friday, September 25, 2009

My Birthday Surprise: Francis Cadieux

It's not my birthday, but I can always pretend. You can pretend along with me (unless, it's really your birthday then no pretense is involved). I propose this question. How would you feel if Francis Cadieux popped out of a giant birthday cake in similar state of undress as the pictures below?

Here's my thought...

On one hand, LIKE OH MY MOTHER FUDGING GOD! BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER!

On the hand, I may hyperventilate, pass out, and fall in a deep coma, and miss the rest of my birthday!

3 comments:

Leg-fan said...

Hey! Thank you for adding my link! I have updated yours. I hope that everything will be ok with your old blog. But I'll keep coming to this one of course. It's so great!

Anonymous said...

his balls look like a football...soooo hot

Adam said...

Well, as long as he was beside me when I woke from the coma, I don't even care about my pretend birthday, eheheheh

Adam (mrelife.blogspot.com)