Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Man of the Weekend: Scott Herman

Yesterday, my selections of Scott's photos may have given the impression that he is this mean brooding tough guy. So today I'm gonna show that that is mistaken assumption.


How adorable is that fence-sitting picture above?

Don't you wanna squeeze his cheeks every time he smiles?

What a lovely guy!

3 comments:

0841017658 said...

How are you today? How is your feeling to post the gay movie?your site really interesting, especially the pictures I really love and see the movies,
you have a good job.
could you share to allow me to put your blong i happy put your blog in my blog list ?
Here is my blog http://towngay.blogspot.com/
and you please put my blog to your blog list if you dont mind me , I do hope you will be kind to
do what i reguest,

Thank you so much for your sharing to me

Regards,

http://towngay.blogspot.com/

Mum2 said...

Uhmmm..Scott..so cute!!

Torontonian said...

What a captivating smile! The rest of him is wondnerful too.