Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Man of the Weekend: Scot Sanborn

The idea behind the theme "The Men in my Life" is to feature a different guy for each day of this month, but I'm breaking the rules a little and featuring the same guy for two consecutive days. Why? Because I found some great pictures of Scot Sanborn, and he totally deserves two days of admiration.

Gorgeous golden hair, tender blue eyes, and 6 foot 2 inches tall, this man is just that...a MAN. He obviously isn't in his early twenties anymore, but the fine lines he's picked up over the years only contribute greater depth to his beauty.

I don't toss the 'H' word around a lot, but Scot is the handsomest blond guy I've ever seen.
Instead of leaning on a wall, why not lean on me, Scot?

What's that, a ring on his finger? Why must every good man be taken?

A guy who can wear plaid. Totally gorgeous!

My Definition of a Man!

That last picture is supposed to entice you for tomorrow's shirtless post! Did it work?

5 comments:

R. said...

I'm glad I've found you! Your new address has been updated in my blogroll! www.mcdreamyworld.blogspot.com

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

thanks very much

I will add your site immediately!

Mum2 said...

I like your blog so so much..It´s a very good blog...Thanks for your comments in my blog..You´re welcome my friend!!

prosvich said...

Hi, I dont have no idear enter to your blog, it is a blog and you get more traffic, I always visit it
any way, it may be posible to put your site in my blog list? and more over it would be a honor if you
could my blog to your friend list or any part of your blog
Here is my blog. http://gayofasian.blogspot.com/

Hello! Your site is an awesome place!!! Could you ADD my blog on your BLOG's list??? It's hundreds and hundreds of amateur guys ...

http://gayofasian.blogspot.com/

Thanks before hand!

Lez Hard said...

J'adore la dernière photo.
Thanks kenneth , I love the pic with the horse and Scot Sanborn.
Kiss
L