Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Friday, September 11, 2009

It's in Charles Devoe's kiss!

A few weeks ago, someone commented that Charles Devoe did not have a great face...to which I completely disagree. Somebody else commented that he might look better in a video. Luckily, I did find an interesting video of 'Dan' that y'all might enjoy...



Is it in his eyes?
Oh, no, you need to see!
Is it in his size?
Oh, no, you make believe.
Is it in his face?
No guys, that's just his charm.
In his warm embrace?
No guys, that's just his arms.
If you wanna know
If he loves you so...
It's in his kiss!




There should so be a klondike sequel to get Charles to kiss a guy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes...that definitely deserves a guy-on-guy kiss sequel. And I would be more than happy to appear as the guy getting kissed by Charles (or Dan, as he was called in the commercial)!! Pucker up, hot stuff!! :*

Anonymous said...

I'll second that call for a sequel and I'd love to see KJ being the guy getting kissed by Charles (Dan). That would be HOT!


DB

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

DB, you made my night with your multiple comments. Thanks.

And yeah, I would LOOOVE to kiss Charles.