Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I want to sleep with him...

And by sleep, I mean to actually go to bed and drift into a state of slumber with him. He'll be the best bedwarmer, the ultimate body pillow, the hottest teddy bear, the warmest blanket.





Don't get me wrong, if Allen wants to wake me up in the middle of the night to do something other than sleeping...well, I would not be mad!


Anonymous said...

Mmmmm... my bed dream;)
What's his lastname?

I'm in love;)

Kenn said...

My bedroom's not black & white.

Deronda said...

Yep I wanna sleep with him too...but then again I'm a big slut!

gayshow said...

Hello, your site really interesting, especially the pictures I really love and see the movies,
I recently came across your blog and have been watching movie and looking pictures along. I thought I would leave my first comment.
I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed your webblog. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
you have a good job.
could you share to allow me exchange links your blong i happy put your blog in my blog list ?
Here is my bloghttp://webgay.blogspot.com/

and you please put my blog to your blog list if you dont mind me , I do hope you will be kind to
do what i reguest,
Thank you so much for your sharing to me



Eric said...

With pillows like this, who needs beds...

Wait does that make sense?