Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Currently relocated

This is a message for those who follow Definition of a Man through Feedburner.

The original site (http://defineaman.blogspot.com) is currently under review for some reason or another. Its fate is yet to be determined.

The updates you are seeing since 9/1 are from http://definitionofaman.blogspot.com

If you're the type who likes to pray...I'm sure there are more important things to pray about, but if you could squeeze in a little wish for the survival of the original blog, I'd really appreciate it.

6 comments:

RedCedar said...

SOOOOO glad to find your "work around"! I've missed this blog!

David said...

Glad you're back!!! Do us all a favor and back-up your precious archives before another scare like this happens!!!

RedCedar said...

Here's a blogger who is tracking the closings of gay blogs.

Steph said...

Thank goodness I thought to check here. I was crushed when I saw they were shutting your blog down.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! My heart really sank when I found the old site blocked -- but you've outsmarted the enemy, and I'm grateful for your ingenuity. You do such good work: great pictures, clever writing. It would be a shame if we were to lose access to that. Keep up the good fight!

Lecteur parisien

Anonymous said...

I am in the U.K. and there are very few blogs that I absolutely adore. Your blog is my favourite.

I’m glad I found it again. What happened can you tell us in your blog update for tomorrow, maybe you already have but of course I have missed it. Bookmarking you already! Ian xxx