Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Enjoy your visit.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Strawberry Smoochie

Not to honk my own horn, but I couldn't be happier about the reception of this blog. I feel honored when models and photographers seek me out to promote their work. It's both inspiring and exhilarating to share beautiful images to the photoblogworld.

Continuing the kissing theme, the talented Dan Skinner has offered his extraordinary work...

Take two gorgeous guys, put a delicious red fruit between them...capture the sensual moment with beautiful lighting and playful poses...and voila, you get a yummy set of images that'll make you hungrier by the second.

*My question for Dan: where's the whip cream?*

6 comments:

Mars said...

Your blog is makaing me to find someone to have sex tonight! LOL
Would you mind to exchange link with my blog.Please tell me and invite you to visit to my blog.

www.men2u.blogspot.com

David said...

Lovely guys, lovely photos, lovely theme Kenneth.:-)

about a boy said...

very nice.

Alex said...

hi (sorry for my BAD english)
your blog is realy realy AWESOME... ( it is my favorite.. :)) ... but the fact that there is no "see gay sex" pictures ... make it different and unique form the others blog (always the same....sex...xes... bla bla)
(do what you want.... that is just my opinion )

wish you all the best :)
(sry again for the english)

Hard Wears said...

Wanna See Real Hunks in Wet Bikini? Click Here:


Male Underwear Hunks
Sexy Underwear Hunks
Sexy Male Bikini
Sexy Male Underwear
Bikini Males
Male Sexy Bikini
Hunks Bikini
Bikini Men
Sexy Hunk
Male Sexy Body
Sexy Underwear Hunks
Men in Bikini
Male Briefs
Sexy Underwear Hunks
Lingerie Male Models
Bikini Male Models
Briefs for Men

Anonymous said...

omg is that chad demchik??? please say yes!!!!