Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Enjoy your visit.

Monday, September 28, 2009

My Wingman: Luke Hahle

*fictional*

I'm not the most outgoing person in the world. I am awful at coming up to random people at the bar and making conversation with them. That's why I'm glad to have found a much more confident cohort to help me hook up with people I couldn't otherwise get.
.
Luke has taught me the tricks of his trade. How to present myself in the best light, how to make my move, how to flirt and keep them interested, how to get their phone number. And best yet, how I can bring them home that night!

So yeah, thanks to Luke, I'm getting laid like tar on the street. Little did he know, the person I really wanted was Luke himself. It'll be difficult considering how much action he gets; he would never consider being with me if he weren't desperate. So I've got a plan on how I can score with him. It'll involve some bad word of mouth, libelous posters, and devious trickery on my part. Read how it all plays out over at the other blog Male Fiction. (The first part is up; there will be at least 4 parts altogether!)

*if you want even bigger versions of these pictures, ask nicely, and I may share them*

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore Luke Hahle. Thanks for a great post!

David said...

What a handsome guy!!!

Anonymous said...

Please post the bigger resolution of those pictures, pleeze :)

j said...

Wow! Yes, please post the bigger versions. I love his face and chest!

Anonymous said...

Luke lives in Chicago, and I heard is a very sweet guy from my friends, but I was pretty shocked when I saw him trying to sell shots to my table at Hamburger Mary's. Times must be really really tough.

Eric said...

Utterly gorgeous... He's always been one of my favorites ^_^

Luke Hahle said...

Work is definitely slow. I do enjoy blog posts like this - as they are very creative and not to far off from the truth.

As for selling shots, I have done this. 2 hours of work for $125 is an honest days work and much better than whoring myself out over the internet as a call boy...

Luke Hahle said...

FYI, I meant to say I am NOT a call boy :)

Sorry guys - truly sorry..

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

Hi Luke. Thanks for visiting.

I'm always gonna keep an eye out for any updates on your career, but in case I don't hear about them soon enough, mind giving me a heads up on your upcoming projects?