Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Man of the Weekend: Jamie Dornan

In response to the the leg-tastic week, one of my favorite blogmates Mike sent me a photo of a guy with beautiful legs. He didn't know the model's name, nor did he care for the face. I'm here to address those two issues...

This is Jamie Dornan...

To me, he's among the most captivating faces in the world.

Whether with short hair, or medium-long hair, whether clean-shaven or a bit grisly, whether dressed up or dressed down, this alluring man is a perpetual walking sex bomb.

While other models move to Hollywood and aspire to become a movie star, this Irishman already has a solid foot in the door, first appearing in Marie Antoinette, playing Count Fersen, the infamous queen's infamous love affair.

Versatile in his looks, this man is no stranger to magazine editorials and commercials. Perhaps you remember this Walk the Line ad?

No wonder modelhommes.com users have classified him as SMOKIN' HOT, dedicating 5 threads to cover the beautiful work this man has produced.

So, it's only appropriate that I take an extra day to cover the scope of Jamie's natural talent.

8 comments:

0841017658 said...

Hello, your site really interesting, especially the pictures I really love and see the movies,
I recently came across your blog and have been watching movie and looking pictures along. I thought I would leave my first comment.
I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed your webblog. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
you have a good job.
could you share to allow me exchange links your blong i happy put your blog in my blog list ?
Here is my bloghttp://webgay.blogspot.com/
and you please put my blog to your blog list if you dont mind me , I do hope you will be kind to
do what i reguest,
Thank you so much for your sharing to me

Regards,

http://webgay.blogspot.com/

CKLe said...

You should do a special on the Inglourious Basterds. Most of them are suuuuper fine (Til Schweiger, Michael Fassbender...)

udom said...

so hot site, could you exchange my link?
here is my link
http://khmergay.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello.
You do have the best male blog!
Congratulations and thank you for all the beautiful man and pictures that you post.
Eddie.

Anonymous said...

If he's from Northern Ireland, he can't be, as you describe, 'English'. Some Americans can't seem to understand that England is a country on its own and insist on labelling anything in the British Isles as part of England. Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are parts of the United Kingdom, not parts of England. To say he's English is like saying a Californian is from Texas....

borg_queen said...

Germans are always super fine. Why, they populate the Midwest. They are harvested by Abercrombie alongside corn. lol

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

lol, sorry about that.
i had assumed he was english just because he appeared in marie antoinette (even though he played an American in that film).

in the other post, i got that he was from Northern Ireland from wikipedia (an information i didn't have when I wrote this post)

Hard Wears said...

Wanna See Real Hunks in Wet Bikini? Click Here:


Male Underwear Hunks
Sexy Underwear Hunks
Sexy Male Bikini
Sexy Male Underwear
Bikini Males
Male Sexy Bikini
Hunks Bikini
Bikini Men
Sexy Hunk
Male Sexy Body
Sexy Underwear Hunks
Men in Bikini
Male Briefs
Sexy Underwear Hunks
Lingerie Male Models
Bikini Male Models
Briefs for Men