Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Man of the Moment: David Kimmerle


One look at David Kimmerle's face and you know he's meant for something big. Say: being one of the hottest fitness models on the face of the Earth--big!
David's amazingly chiseled, statuesque body matches perfectly with his gorgeous sculpted face, a trait that not all fitness models possess. His dimpled chin adds another layer of peaks and valleys and beautiful lines found throughout his ripped body.

Huge thanks to photog phenom Martin Ryter for introducing me (and the male-appreciative blogworld) to his one-of-a-kind man.

Now, I have a question for you...What looks harder?
His abs, or the brick wall he's resting against?

7 comments:

udom said...

HI sir,that it is nice to be in your site,,,, I really love and May I put it in my blog list?
it is a honor if I put your site in my blog list,, more over it so great if you could put my blog in your friend

list or blog list..
Here is my blog
http://khmergay.blogspot.com/
I do hope you will not mind to share friendship with me,and make more friends in the world.
My best regards,

Warm hug...xxxxxxxxx
Khmer gay

Anonymous said...

sebastien!!! thank you thank you thank you! i love david but theres not much about him on other sites. love your site! and indeed he is gorgeous! this made my day :)

Jose said...

he´s not the kind of men who make me get crazy, but he´s a real hunk.

Thanks very much for pics and warms regards from the south of Spain.

Congratulations for the design of your blog, I really like it.

borg_queen said...

On that white pic he reminds me of the Lacoste guy who looks like George Clooney.

Hard Wears said...

Wanna See Real Hunks in Wet Bikini? Click Here:


Male Underwear Hunks
Sexy Underwear Hunks
Sexy Male Bikini
Sexy Male Underwear
Bikini Males
Male Sexy Bikini
Hunks Bikini
Bikini Men
Sexy Hunk
Male Sexy Body
Sexy Underwear Hunks
Men in Bikini
Male Briefs
Sexy Underwear Hunks
Lingerie Male Models
Bikini Male Models
Briefs for Men

Chrisalti said...

sculptural.........very nice

nathan said...

this man is FINE! Totally my type.