Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jaw-Dropping John Kenney

*This post was originally posted 8/19/08. There were some relatively large HQ images in the original post, but thanks to some exploration, I've found even larger higher res versions of many (but not all) of these images to share with you guys. I do believe they are the largest versions anywhere on the net, so yes, please credit me and DNA Models to if you choose to propagate these photos!*

The first pictures I saw of John Kenney; I gave him a lenient 8 for the face, and a way too generous 7 for the body. Perhaps it was the poor photography, but he seemed to still retain a thin layer of baby fat on his torso that didn't appeal to me in the least bit!

He probably lost some adipose tissue being on Survivor, coz the second time I saw him, his body had transformed into something lean and utterly magnificent, while his face matured even more beautifully! A+ on both. I would be happy if John stayed this adorable...

But nope, being adorable wasn't enough. John decided to become HOTTER THAN EVER!


(if you haven't fallen off your seat right now, your chair is sturdier than mine)


So what changed since the second time I saw him?
No doubt! It's undeniable! He gained a little something called pure SEX appeal!

More muscle. More facial hair. Better photography! More attitude!
The guy turned from a cute tall boy into an insane man-hunk in a matter of months!


But it's also nice to know that with just a flash of his smile,
the twenty-six year old can return to the cute boy I'll always adore!


VERY IMPORTANT: You can still VOTE for John if you'd like to see him do a FULL FASHION SHOOT with DNA Magazine. I vote for him at least once a day (by deleting my cookies), and YOU SHOULD TOO! Currently, he's tied with Brett Novek, but with a few extra votes, I know we can put John on top! Rest assured, as long as the VOTING doesn't end, you'll being seeing more of John Kenney at least once every month!

8 comments:

Nicky said...

Beautiful face, nice body. I like the sixth and the last picture. Oh Kenneth, fair play please ! I can't believe you showed us how to cheat the poll :P

Anonymous said...

Wow Kenneth, this guy is adorable.. yup he is definetely my type... Can you have him delivered to my apartment please.

Just voted for him, so lets hope he wins. I would love to see him in DNA in the near future. Great post as always

Kurt

the one said...

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

borg_queen said...

You should make a before and after post for those of us not familiar with him.

Laurent said...

I agree with borg because I'm in that category. "Jaw opening," I'd say, just to clarify. Extremely engaging and diversified in expression, criminally pretty. I gather this is all about commerce in clothing? Still, nice.

Gabriella said...

he is adorable! Thank you for posting him!

Anonymous said...

HOT!!!!

Hard Wears said...

Wanna See Real Hunks in Wet Bikini? Click Here:


Male Underwear Hunks
Sexy Underwear Hunks
Sexy Male Bikini
Sexy Male Underwear
Bikini Males
Male Sexy Bikini
Hunks Bikini
Bikini Men
Sexy Hunk
Male Sexy Body
Sexy Underwear Hunks
Men in Bikini
Male Briefs
Sexy Underwear Hunks
Lingerie Male Models
Bikini Male Models
Briefs for Men