Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Hairy or Smooth

Some men are naturally smooth. Some are hairy. Some choose to keep it; some shave or wax. The following guys go back and forth, either at their own will or by the call of their work. Whatever your taste is, these men will definitely appeal you!

Let's start with the man who inspired this post...

A man whose only grown hotter over the years...Christopher Leabu.


Hummina Hummina.










Mel Platzke.
(Actually, I think he has hair in both shots, but the lighting and quality of the image make the left look hairless!)






Hmmm....



I seem to be missing somebody...



Who could it be?



Oh, that's right! Our Man of the Week!



Ellis McCreadie.

7 comments:

malwkgad said...

Put this way (as per the pictures posted) I feel like I love those men hairier. In reality all of those are trimmed so it is not exactly as natural, but all in all yes - I prefer hairy but trimmed instead of waxed.

Anonymous said...

The best pictures is those were you can see a little bit of pubic hair...

Anonymous said...

great post :)
I love Justin Clynes.

Anonymous said...

Generally I like smooth better. Makes their muscles more evident and it just seems cleaner. No objection to a treasure trail and a few hairs between the pecs though.

CurtieBear said...

I'd say gimme the fur.

To me, body hair is a quintisential element of maleness.

Anonymous said...

Hair is better on all of them. They are all good lookin men... even better when they leave their manhood in place.

Anonymous said...

Some of these guys definitely need thorough shearing, esp Chris Leabu! A bit of a surprise (to me) that he is so hairy. Almost all of them look a lot better groomed/smooth - has a fresher cleaner and healthier look