Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

An Awesome Ellis Update

Have I died and gone to heaven?

I hope not, cause I'd rather stay on Earth to enjoy the outstanding beauty of Ellis McCreadie.

From Macy's catalogs above to Tetu Magazine editorial below, Ellis's career is on fire right now since his wise choice to sign with Major Models.

Thank you smart people everywhere to switch from Polaroid films to digital Polaroids!

And thank God for Ellis!

Many photos snagged from Major Blog.

2 comments:

David said...

Ellis career is on fire -- I'm on fire!!!
What a way to start my morning. I'll go to heaven if he's there.

Cincinnati NAMjA said...

Lov the black and white shorts!