Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Steve Bugg by Andy Houghton


Steve Bugg is a 23-year-old model from a city called Scunthorpe in North Lincolnshire, England. Six-foot-four and sexy as all get out! Yeah, he's impressive in many ways, but I can't bite my tongue...the grammar in his model mayhem portfolio leaves something to be desired...

And I guess that something desired is the hunk himself!

Andy Houghton is a 33-year-old UK photographer. His talent is definitely on par with any of our American photogs. I've probably used pictures by him before without knowing it. I'll definitely keep an eye out for his work in the future.

Meanwhile, enjoy my favorite region of a man's body...

8 comments:

David said...

I'm on my way to Scunthorpe in North Lincolnshire, England!!!! What's Steve's address??? He is a great looking guy!!

Anonymous said...

the last pic reminds me a lott of a brad pitt image and i have to say that i think the brad pitt variation is better. (u can prob find it by google searching "brad pitt ass" or something, filter off)

Anonymous said...

Who cares about his grammar skills? The guy's smokin' hot!

Next-Door Guy said...

Can I have more of him? Plz?

Anonymous said...

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn.

Scunthorpe is hardly a city. At best it can be described as a medium sized town containing a population of around 100,000 people. I bet he no longer resides in Scunthorpe because it is a very grim and cold place subjected to icy winds blowing off the North Sea.

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

lol, thanks for that note

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, checked out his profile. I like big feet and I thought a man of his height would surely have size 12, probably a 13 or 14, but sadly, only a size 9.5 :( Too bad for me.

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

hey, if you're rejecting hot guys based solely on small feet...then great, more for the rest of us!