Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Man of the Weekend: Toby Barnett


Damn, what is it about Australia that produces sooo many hot men? Is it the semi-arid climate, the 'upside-down' geography, or the great gene pool? Well, whatever it is, I'm glad to have known the likes of Scott McGregor. And this weekend I'll showcase another fine Aussie treat...
30-year-old Carpenter, and Chadwick model Toby Barnett. These pictures are probably unfamiliar to you, but trust me, YOU'VE SEEN this guy before.

I call him the Benjamin Godfre from down under.

If you don't see what I mean by that, you WILL tomorrow!

7 comments:

BDX2 said...

I just thought it WAS Benjamin G, wow, he could be his twin Bro

Anonymous said...

I think Definition of a Man is the best site of all that sites because it showcases great looking dude who look pretty neat, decent, beautiful minus steamy stuff which in turn makes it appear so naive yet stunning.

Walter (Sarawak Malaysia)

Eric said...

Snuggable masculine cute... I liketh :-)

And yeah, he does have somewhat of a resemblance to Benjamin Godfre.

Galdio said...

Good choice! He's a gorgeous model. I love how those blue eyes give a tender side on this BIG man and imposing man.

Hard Wears said...

Wanna See Real Hunks in Wet Bikini? Click Here:
Male Bikini
Hot Underwear for Men
Men in Bikini
Male in Briefs
Wetting for Men
Jaw Dropping Bodies
Sexy Hunks for Me

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh his eyes! I likey!

Clayton said...

I love this guy. He has the kind of Earthy masculinity that just oozes sex appeal and those blue eyes don't disappoint either. But I'd have to say I like it better with some fur on his chest!