Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Man of the Day: Bryce Thompson


Bryce Thompson is not new to this blog. In fact, I've dedicated a whole day for this man once before!

What makes me decide to devote another day for him again? Well, unless you're blind, you can see the reason for yourself! This man is simply gorgeous!
Bryce knows he's got one of the finest chests, and he sure knows how to entice us with open shirts!
Align Center
Oh, to be in bed with him! I'm drawn to his 'come hither' look!

Ending with my favorite image of his ever! *gasps* then *faints*

2 comments:

David said...

Bryce is great! I swoon over the picture of him in white underwear however.

Hard Wears said...

Wanna See Real Hunks in Wet Bikini? Click Here:
Male Bikini
Hot Underwear for Men
Men in Bikini
Male in Briefs
Wetting for Men
Jaw Dropping Bodies
Sexy Hunks for Me