Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Chris vs Chris vs Kirk vs Kirk


After reviews like above, I had many and high expectations going into this movie. I expected it to be fun and exciting, which it was! I expected it to be smart and funny, and so was the case! I expected to miss a lot of the references aimed to wink at the hardcore fans, which I did. I expected to go home and have sweet dreams about the leading man...Chris Pine...

Yes, I did have a fantasy about my biggest crush at the moment, but he wasn't the only star in it! About halfway through the dream where Chris was taking me out to a picnic on the beach, a hot guy jogged up to us. He introduced himself as Chris Hemsworth, and let's just say one thing led to another and I became the meat of a hunky sandwich...

Hemsworth is best known for the Australian TV series "Home and Away" where he got shirtless on occasion. His role in this Star Trek movie as George Kirk (James Kirk's father) is short--5 minutes tops--but very memorable (and heroic)!

Two beautiful blue-eyed, dark blond-haired men! One plays the father, one plays the son, but they look like they could be brothers in real life! Two men whose career will be thrusted into warp drive for their iconic roles! Who do you choose?

What is up with this big space?

6 comments:

Galdio said...

Being not a fan of big and thick eyebrows (nor extremely archy ones *cough* Mr Quinto Spock *cough*) the hard choice becomes less hard to me :D

But there's no doubt the two blonds are more than invited to come to my fantasies too! No wonder why you had a crush there ;-)

David said...

The movie was fantastic as were the guys in it: Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Simon Pegg, Karl Urban, John Cho, and Eric Bana! Thanks for the picture of Chris Hemsworth. Man, what a man!

Eric said...

You had to go and put Chris Pine against Chris Hemsworth didn't you.

I won't forgive you for this one (*casts disapproving glare*)...

Eric said...

Although I abstained from voting ^_^...

I just wanted to mention, wow... Chris is actually Liam Hemsworth's brother.

What kind of genes do those parents have?? :-S

DannyH said...

haha.. i was just gonna write a comment about liam hemsworth as well when i saw that eric did the same. liam hemsworth is HAWT!

Hard Wears said...

Wanna See Real Hunks in Wet Bikini? Click Here:

Male Boxers and Bikini
Fit Male Briefs
Men in Bikini
Male Briefs