Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Body of a Man: Front and Back Again

Do you prefer a guy's chiseled front side, or his broad lean back side? Why choose when you can have both?

Let's start with one of the most popular guys at the moment: Phil Fusco.

Damn, I want him in my kitchen!

Where's the pool, and can I join? Drew Van Acker.

Jonathan Waud will end this post!


Anonymous said...

Ahh Kenneth, Very nice way to start this post with my Favorite Dream man Philip Fusco. Can anyone be hotter than this Beautiful Stunning Hottie. I think not... Great post and I love those Kitchen photos of Phil, I would get cooking with Phil any day of the week if he was in my Kitchen :)


David said...

GREAT pictures as always -- though I did not get to them until this afternoon today. Love Phil and all the guys.

Justin said...

Gorgeous... Phil Fusco, grand.

Dude Flesh said...

Great post!