Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Zac Efron, Brody Jenner...step aside...

It's time to shine the spotlight on Adam Gregory.
He played Ty Collins on the new 90210 series. Here he is shirtless with some of the male cast members. Unfortunately, my television schedule has room for only one show on the CW network, and I'm totally obsessed with peeking into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite in Gossip Girl.

So how do I know about this guy? Well, my best friend, who knows my type, informed me about this super fine heartthrob. Dark hair, lovely eyes, great smile...yep, definitely my type. The fact that his last name is also a first name is a bonus. And dare I say it? He's like a better version of Chace Crawford.

He'll be appearing in the Hannah Montana: The Movie with Miley Cyrus, as well as 17 Again with Zac Efron. Let's hope in a few years, he'll be starring in his own movie, and not go down the Brody Jenner-reality TV route.

2 comments:

edward said...

wow.. i've never been more freaked in my LIFE!!! i'm totally IN LOOOOVVVE with your blog. i go on every day. it's my favorite part of the day. keep it up dude. lots of love.

Duba said...

very creative guy, not the normal blonde
THANKS!