Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Neck Laced Lads: The Sequel

For David W!

Sequels are rarely as good as the original. Hopefully, you'll agree, this is an exception!

Photography by Maya Guez.

I particular like Janiv, below.

Tommy Dion models for jewelry by Esculpta.

Jared by Ethan James. Modeling for Esculpta.


David said...

Thanks Kenneth aka Sebastian for starting off my day with such a display of beauty!!!

Marc said...

wow! so many hot guys for one post :)

Dude Flesh said...

Jesse Dillard will always be a favorite!

Anonymous said...

Tommy Dion is the model for Esculpta. He's a big and beefy stud!

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

thanks anonymous for ID the model

steph said...

Drool! I especially love the dogtags.

Hey add my blog to your blogroll:

I have been a big fan of your site for a while and you are already added to my blog. You inspired me to make my own blog (although it's no where near yours).

Duba said...

Jaiv = Yaniv
Israeli model