Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Man of the Week: Travis Davenport

*This post was originally published 3/6/09. As my love for Travis Davenport exponentially grows, he has now been promoted from 'Man of the Moment' to 'Man of the Week.' Enjoy these photos, some of which have been upgraded to larger versions*


Beautiful soft blue eyes. Gorgeous hair. Great smile. I AM IN LOVE!

And to think...I only recently discovered him...like YESTERDAY!
And he's becoming one of my favorite guys ever!

As a high-fashion model, Travis's body is naturally lean...

but that doesn't mean it isn't well defined...
And he may be the cutest four-eyed guy I've ever seen!

Okay, so it's not true what I said earlier. I forgot I posted something of him a while back..

And trust me, I will never forget him again!

4 comments:

Alfred said...

wow - he's PERFECT!!!!! I am sculpting my body after his!

Anonymous said...

omg he is my favorite! seriously ive been waiting for such large perfect picture!

bengee said...

Thanks for so many new pictures....really bring out his best attributes...he's amazing, and seems so nice.....

Anonymous said...

KJ, you've got great taste in men. Thanx for sharing the great pics.


DB