Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

If Looks Could Kill 2

As promise, more of the looks that can rob you of your life!

Our Man of the Week continues his hot streak!


Chad Pinther has a natural 'come hither' look!


By request, the unbelievably hot Philip Fusco!

Michael Churchill just gets hotter and hotter the more I see him!


No matter the angle, Brandon Stoughton is always hypnotizing.


Here are three of my favorite All American Studs...

Starting of course with Tyler Lough...


Bryan Thomas...



The eyes of Benjamin Godfre are deadly!


I'm ending with three unknown guys! Help me ID them!

3 comments:

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

PLEASE tell me Churchill's tattoos are temporary. I'll never understand why a guy would work for years to build a beautiful body then mar their skin with tacky artwork.

David said...

I love Tattoos! I'm pretty sure though that Michael's are temporary though for me they just increase his hotness.

Thanks for all the handsome guys in this set!

Anonymous said...

AHh nice post and I see you took my advice and posted a beautiful photo of the lovely Philip Fusco.

Philip is stunning in every way.

Thank you for the request!

Kurt