Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Enjoy your visit.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Please Forgive Me, For I Have Sinned

"Dear God, Almighty Father in Heaven, My Eternal Lord and Savior.
I know you told me that the naked flesh of a man is the lure of the Devil;
that in the depths of hellish fire, ignominious punishment awaits the sinners of lust.
I know that I should abstain from this indecent, shameful, soul-crippling vice...

...but seriously, it's Thor Knai we're talking about here. Give me a break, dude!"

4 comments:

The One and Only said...

You are forgiven my son, Thor is also created in my image... just like all the other hot men on this site [and the less hot ones walking the globe].

Anonymous said...

I'd be SOOOO happy to GO TO HELL after having SEX with THOR...

He is outstandingly HOT....
I'm wet now,,, from everywhere...

JiEL, Montréal, Can.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say that your site is
SUPERB and very HOT....

Thanks for sharing all of those beauties with us.

Friendly
JiEL, Montréal, Can.

Hard Wears said...

Wanna see Real Hunks in sexy Bikini and Fit Briefs. Click Here:

Male Underwear Hunks
Men Underwear Models
Lingerie Male Models
Super Sexy Boys
Sexy Male Bikini
Sexy Male Underwear
Bikini Males
Underwear Male Models
Mlae Sexy Bikini
Bikini Brief Underwear
Hunks Bikini Model
Sexy Underwear Boys