Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Friday, January 23, 2009

My Man, Newman

Brian Newman is the man for everybody!


The camera (and photographer Rick Day) certainly loves him.


If you find comfort in beautiful hands, you'll adore his.


If a smile melts your heart, it'll burst looking at him.


If a more intense stare is what turns you on...well, stare at this...


Finally, if you're like me and love to see your man in PJs and robes...

Well...really, who can say no to those succulent drumsticks above?

5 comments:

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

He should smile more often. His face seems intimidating and vaguely evil when he doesn't smile.

Krytoh said...

YAY!

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

oh, krytoh, i forgot to thank you for the pix

Krytoh said...

Heheh, not needed. I'm thrilled when I see my favorite men elsewhere. It means someone else is keeping an eye out for them! :)

Anonymous said...

He could play a great Romulan.