Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Man of the Moment: Jacob Goodall

Meet 20-year-old Jacob Goodall, originally from Wisconsin.
His parent agency, AIG, did a bit too much touchup on his portfolio...
But I really don't see the need...
The guy is gorgeous; no photoshop can hide that fact!
Case in point: absolutely no airbrush in these pictures, and he's still got my attention!

Ending with my second-favorite shot. Oooh, exposed legs...how naughty!

3 comments:

WickedGayBlog.com said...

I have always thought he was so damn hot!

Dave

Anonymous said...

Wow, I find this guy gorgeous. Nice post Kenneth. You always have wonderful taste in Men. Love the last photo also, I think that will be my wallpaper for awhile :)

Kurt

Anonymous said...

Your blog is my favorite! The pictures are great and the models are gorgeous (I even look at what they're wearing).
Any of these photographs of clothed guys is more sensual than all the full-frontal pictures found anywhere else.