Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year-In-Review 2008

Lots has happened this year! So I won't waste your time anymore. Let's get on with the review!

We started January as a dedication to Nick Auger.

And the beginning of my mega-themed series on Colors!

February featured two Men of the Weeks.
Bruno Rosendo.

And Tyler Wood.


In March, I pushed some naughty boundaries...

It was also the beginning of the Pic of the Day series.

In April, Jeremy Santucci was Man for TWO Weeks.

Also, there was the All Amercian Guys Countdown...

In May, Number one AAG Tyler Lough became Man for another Two Weeks.

I also pitted the Carlson Twins against the Clippingers.

In June, I featured the Men in My Life.

It was also the beginning of my obsession with John Kenney.

July was a great time to feature my Angel: David Entinghe.

And I also got a bit obsessive about straight guys!

August was not a well-themed Month which
featured these three models in a poll!

I also posted Guys I Hate, Gaming Hunks, and the Olympics.

September first greeted Man of the Week: Charles Devoe.


It ended with Man of Two Weeks: Garrett Neff.


October, I finally revealed to nobody's surprise that my favorite color was Orange.


Also, Brandon Stoughton's appearance on
Britney Spear's video brought great traffic to my site!

And a small series on guys named Hunter.

November was a tribute to the third Man of the Month: Chad Pinther.

I also made my case for Pajamas and Robes.

We ended the last Month with Man of the Week Ryan Vigilant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a Great year for Hot guys, lets hope 2009 is full of beautiful men to dream of as well. Have a Happy New Year Kenneth!

Kurt

Rex said...

Great year end review. Thanks!

Qwek Qwek said...

Super sexy males in wet bikini and fit underwears for your wild imaginations:
Male Bikini Models
Wetting for Men
Male Boxers and Bikini
Hunks with no Trunks
Underwear for Bikini Boys
Fit Male Briefs
Hot Underwear For Men
Male Bikini Models
Men Bikini Models
Male Briefs
---------------------

Release the heat inside you. See the Sexiest Boys and the Hottest Hunks Online:
Jaw Dropping Bodies
Sexy Hunks for Me
Eyecandy Boys
Super Sexy Boys
Yummy Boys
Hottest Boys on Cam
Hottest American Hunks
Hottest Hunks
Hottest Men Online
Hottest Twinks and Boylets