Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Man of the Moment: Mark Ricketson

When I discovered Mark in the A&F treehouse, I took an immediately liking to him. I mean, what's not to like? He's drop dead gorgeous, and has the perfect face and body for a young Superman. Many photogs have said that he has an awesome personality to match his looks, which is always a plus in my book!



Mark hails from Cranston, Rhode Island. He's 22 and studied Law Enforcement to become a state trooper. (Boy, that sets my imagination on fire...I may purposely drive over the speed limit just to be caught by him!)

What a tease!


He's straight, so for all my female readers, here's what you need to know to win his heart!

Chick trait he craves: "Aggressive women are amazing."
Hottest girl getup: "Tight shorts. I dig curves and long legs."
Stay on his mind by: "Calling me up in the middle of the day and saying something provocative, like you're wearing sexy underwear beneath your clothes. I'll be thinking about what I want to do to you but will have to wait until later, so it builds the anticipation."
Dating pet peeve: "Prissy women who whine a lot make me run the other way. I want to be with someone who's into outdoorsy stuff."
How to hook his heart: "I can be sarcastic, so if a girl teases me and puts me in my place, then I'll definitely be into her."
*copied directly from Cosmopolitan.

For everyone else, there's always fantasy!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Lol, *huge* difference from the polaroids :-) Very nice indeed.

Always nice to come back to a couple hotties after having lost my hardrive...

(long story and very much a pain in the neck :-(... )