Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Man of the Moment: Gabe J


Meet 26-year-old Gabe J, your not-so-average jock, from Beverly Hills, CA.

He may seem cocky, but that's because of his jawline and posture and 'well-spoken' nature. That's coming straight from the horse's mouth, i.e. Gabe himself.
What models put on their Model Mayhem page really tells you a lot about them, and Gabe's page really surprised me in many good ways. First of all, it's pretty funny, and more importantly, I learned we have a lot of things in common (which unfortunately doesn't include looks!)

Being an articulate man, Gabe loves to write! And I love men with literary passion! Hmm, I wonder what he likes to write about? Poems, fiction, non-fiction, social commentaries?

Gabe says he likes to talk to himself (and so does yours truly). His stoner friends thinks he really nails it on his portroyal of their pysche, while other thinks he needs medication.

Having worked with the likes of Virulent Valmont and Michael A Downs and Martin Ryter, no wonder Gabe is such a popular guy in the photoblogging community. Every picture he takes is platinum perfection!

For other photogs out there who would love to work with him, know that Gabe is very easy to work with. He describes himself as spunky by nature, filled with his own ideas, but can and will listen to direction. And you must approach him compenstaion and a good idea.

A great direct quote to end the post: "I've always thought I deserved more than what I was given and that has not gotten me very far, so I'm trying to be more than grateful with what I have, and it's actually working out magnificently."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, beauty and brains. What could be sexier than that?

Krytoh said...

Oh my! In that last stadium picture, he looks like a super hero!

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

That last picture is brilliant. Loads of strength and beauty at the same time.

But if we really wanted him to look like a superhero... ;D

Hawk said...

guys with no shirt on and baseball caps on backwards....

hot damn...

Anonymous said...

The football stadium - just the right place for a little piling on.

Two great days in a row. Keep up the good work.

Alan down in Florida

startedliving said...

Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh My God! That's all I can say. Gabe is the hottest guy you've had on here in a while and I've been watching closely! There isn't a bad picture in the bunch. Wouldn't I love a little time alone with him!

I love your blog and all the great pictures. Keep up the Grrrreat work!

Duba said...

can't pass by this one without a word...
HOT!!!

Rex said...

Love it