Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Man of the Moment: Ben Elsen

Ever fallen head over heels for someone?

I did, literally, when I realized the existence Ben Elsen! What a beauty!

I was reeled in by his eyes. I stayed hooked to his lips!

The features below his neck are just as exquisite as above.

Ben has affiliations with Pro Mod and B1 Model Management. Some of these pix were taken by master-class photog Bruce Weber. And don't you worry, I'll be keeping an eye out for more of Ben in the future!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kenneth,

I am afraid, you will have to share him cause I just fell in love with him also. OMG he is beautiful! Where did you find this one and can I have him under my tree this year??

Kurt

Anonymous said...

Kenneth, I am going to tell Chad !!

You are too fickle !

Eric said...

10 out of 10!

You're making me envious that I can't post... :-(

(yet)...