Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Enjoy your visit.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Man of the Day: Bradly Tomberlin


What can I say about one of the most perfect men in the world?

For me, handsome is the ultimate description of a man, yet sometimes, the word still isn't quite good enough to describe how totally in awe I am with this 32-year-old hunk.

If Mark Ricketson is the ideal young Superman, than Bradly would make for an awesome Dark Knight! How I would love to ride in his bat mobile!


I realize classifying Bradly as Man of the Day is total injustice to the beauty of his man. I love him so much, I would dedicate a Month for him in a heartbeat, if only I had more pictures. : (


***

Anyhow, check out all the previous posts in which Brad has appeared.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why no nudes? i have never seen one of him at all. i wonder why?

Qwek Qwek said...

Super sexy males in wet bikini and fit underwears for your wild imaginations:
Male Bikini Models
Wetting for Men
Male Boxers and Bikini
Hunks with no Trunks
Underwear for Bikini Boys
Fit Male Briefs
Hot Underwear For Men
Male Bikini Models
Men Bikini Models
Male Briefs
---------------------

Release the heat inside you. See the Sexiest Boys and the Hottest Hunks Online:
Jaw Dropping Bodies
Sexy Hunks for Me
Eyecandy Boys
Super Sexy Boys
Yummy Boys
Hottest Boys on Cam
Hottest American Hunks
Hottest Hunks
Hottest Men Online
Hottest Twinks and Boylets