Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm In Love with an Eight Year Old Boy

Though the Simpson is my favorite cartoon series, Leopold 'Butters' Stotch of South Park is my absolute favorite television cartoon character of all time. In the crass, cold, mean-spirited yet hilarious world of Colorado's mountainside town, it's sooo refreshing to have such an innocent, adorable kid to bring much needed heart and soul to the show.



Not the best Butters impression, but hey, it's better than I can do it. And oh yeah, the guy's cute!

5 comments:

Hawk said...

stick with the original sound...

hot accent...and cute...

chaz said...

I sooo agree with you man, Butters rocks! That little voice just cracks me up and I find myself wanting to just squeeze the little guy he is so precious. SP is the best show on tv.

Anonymous said...

The heck with Butters...the guy doing the impression is so cute he could sound like Kate Hepburn and I wouldn't care.

JREESE0017 said...

Maybe you should change the name of this post....

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

lol, why should i? this post communicates my sentiments exactly. too bad the videos aren't up anymore.