Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Body of a Man: Front and Back

As you should well know by now, I love me some bare backs! But I also realize the dorsal half of the body is more of an afterthought for most people. In the past I've focused on a particular body part, such as his abs, arms, or legs. But why can't we enjoy the features of a man as a whole?

So here is the 360 on some of Definition of a Man's old faves and new crushes!

We of course must start with Ryan, our Man of the Week!


My favorite Terra-Boy: Rodrigo Calazans!


Another Terra Boy favorite of mine: Ricardo Baldin.




Ryu!






Paul Vandervort!


Well, for sake of symmetry, Ryan is here again to conclude this post!

2 comments:

chaz said...

Those pics of Marco Dapper are mouth watering. WOW!

Duba said...

Rodrigo's photos can be used as wallpaper, big & hi-rez! thank you!
I'm a fan of the "front back" photos :)