Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ice Cold Chad



If you thought the earlier posts of Chad Pinther have been ho-hum so far, that's because I planned on gradually getting Chad more shirtless everyday! In fact, I had scheduled every post for every day this month way back in early October, and I hadn't found a need to alter the schedule until NOW!



Less than 24 hours ago, I discovered a picture of Chad that I'd never seen before. Upon further investigation, I unlocked this whole new foreign fragrance campaign called Dendur Zero Grados! Needless to say, I was floored! So I pushed backed whatever I planned on posting today, and replaced it with this!



Today's post is for those who do not yet understand why I chose Chad Pinther to be the Man of the Month! After all this, I hope you can see what I see in this spectacular specimen of a man!




*To learn more about the product and for MORE ICY HOT PICS, visit the site. I'm not here to advertise, but your support of the product will likely help Chad win many more fantastic campaigns in the future.*

8 comments:

Krytoh said...

My temperature is rising! Good thing these pics are so coool. :-P

TopSexyMan said...

Omg! where did you get those pictures?? They are awesome! Especially the first one =)

Anonymous said...

Kenneth,

Chad is an amazing choice for Man of the month. I find this guy to be dripping with sexy appeal and has been a favorite of mine for a long time. These photos prove it.

Kurt

Anonymous said...

Is he Gay ?? And what does the tattoo on his shoulder say ??

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

is he gay?

that will be answered on the 21st!

Duba said...

I'm soooo cold looking at this!! ice and winter

Anonymous said...

No he's not gay, he has many tattos, the two on his shoulder say Sadie (after his dog) and monte carlo and one on both wrists, a leo symbol and an H both for his wife.

Anonymous said...

HIS WIFE ????? Do you mean his husband ?