Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Face It!



As you may or may not know, I consider the word 'Handsome' to be the highest praise for male beauty! Unlike 'hot' 'sexy' 'gorgeous' or even 'beautiful', I do not toss around the word so liberally. For me, handsome is the physical trait that balances youth and maturity as well as gentility and strength, attributed with soulful eyes and a strong jawline.

Joining the ranks of Brett Hollands and Cameron Mathison, I declare Chad Pinther to be one of the most handsome men in the world!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree your definitoin of "handsome" !

Edward said...

Love this image !!!

Anonymous said...

Kenneth,

I totally agree with you on both the definition and the fact that Chad is a one of the most "Handsome" men on the planet. He has always been on of my favorites and will continue to be for a very long time.

Kurt

Anonymous said...

uh-oh... whoopsie..
i bit of a miss here..

just my opinion