Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Man of the Month: Chad Pinther



For the longest time, I've been a great admirer of Chad and thought about dedicating a week for him on several occasions! But not until recently have I discovered a jackpot of his photos, uploaded by Krytoh at his awesome website.



As I looked through the photos, staring into his deep beautiful eyes, I became more and more mesmerized. Then it struck me! One or even two weeks just won't be enough to cover the range of this man's beauty!



So Chad Pinther becomes the third Man of the Month since the inception of DoaM!

4 comments:

Marc said...

hes hot! I now look foward to november :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for this. Chad is so underappreciated!!!!!!!! Ben

Edward said...

Love this images !

Sandra said...

he has such a beautiful smile on top of everything else, of course.