Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Youtube Cutie

I found Carlkr on youtube while listening to Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl" for the thousandth time (as if listening on the radio ain't enough)

Wow! This guy is ridiculously cute! Love his hair! His toothy smile; Dense eyebrows; Beautiful eyelashes!
Of course, his friend Josh is another highlight of the clip! I loved it when Josh messes up Carl's hair, and when Carl sighs at the end.


This is Carl's coming out story. He's lucky most everyone around him have been so accepting : )

I wish my coming out story would be that easy, but that's not gonna happen :-(

2 comments:

Alfred said...

Come out come out...

Anonymous said...

the youtube guy is indeed supercute...