Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Unclassified: Ambrose Olsen



At first, I considered him as a college roommate. It's a fine idea, except for one problem. I want him to be MUCH MUCH more than a roommate.

Then I thought of him being my college boyfriend. But I have a hard time seeing him as the long-term relationship type.

How about the Big Man on Campus? Possibly, but Tyler Lough just fitted better.

So in the end, I couldn't come up with a title for him.




One thing's for sure. He's my favorite Man of the Week.

3 comments:

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

What about him being the hot bartender at your favourite bar? You drop by to relax a bit after work, have a couple of cold ones and complain a bit about life. It's early yet, so the bar is mostly empty and he has time to stand behind the bar and listen, giving you a sympathetic nod or a slight smile now and then. And when he's down the bar, talking to another customer, you find yourself checking him out, imagining what he looks like under that black dress shirt and wondering whether...

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

wow, that's HOT! (you should put that in your blog)

i guess i never thought about that scenario because i don't drink. oh, the good things you miss when your life is alcohol-free

Anonymous said...

I totally love the first pic... SO HOT!!