Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Enjoy your visit.

Friday, June 20, 2008

My Business Partner: James Scott



James looks sooo good in formal and business attires.
If I were to partner up with James in business,
I'd be the number cruncher
and he'd be the deal closer!



He also looks mighty fine in street clothes!



It's also good to be friends with your business partner.
Boy, how great would is it to be seen jogging in the park next to him?



Perhaps our business partnership could turn into an office romance. I'm still working on that story, but you can read the slow progress at Male Fiction!

BTW, James is a finalist in the Soaphunks.net Adonis contest for 2008. If you'd like to see him WIN twice in a row, please click here to vote.

2 comments:

Antinoüs said...

Elégant, beau et viril : perfect !

Eric said...

I have a thing for guys in suits, so I prefer the ones where he's in one :-)