Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Monday, April 28, 2008

AAG Countdown No. 7

The Award for Too Cocky For His Own Good goes to...

Charlie N

Pretty guys have all the reasons to feel good about themselves,
but being cocky to the point of putting others down is downright appalling.

I'm not saying that Charlie suffers from excess hubris cause I don't know him personally,
but the faces he makes in some of his pictures comes off as "Yep, I'm all that..."

No. 7 inspite of his demeanor. That should say something about how hot I think he is!

3 comments:

RONNE said...

he's a hunk, but we know nothing about him. Give us more about Charlie.

Anonymous said...

if u watch the all american guys promo video on youtube, you can tell he's really cocky! he need a kick in the balls if you ask me...

Anonymous said...

cocky is hot : ) <-----------------------8