Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Green Screen

On the color wheel, blue, red, and yellow are primary colors. Green is the mixture of blue and yellow. Biologically, however, that is not the case. The photoreceptors in our eyes absorb wavelengths of light radiation that we perceive as blue, red, and GREEN. Did you know: If you get upclose to the screen of your old (analog) TV, you will see specs of these three colors.

To me, Green is the most refreshing color! It is the color envy, of chlorophyll in plants, of American paper currency, of tree-huggers, of Shrek and Princess Fiona, of Miss Piggy's Kermy, and of my favorite bedtime companion. Green is also the color of Let's-get-on-with-it-and-show-us-some-hot-pics-already!

Great Green Photography

Anthony Gayton shows us what we can do (or read) when Home Alone.


Dasartfoto is outrageously awesome!


J.P. Sousa simply selects the sexiest studs!


Great Green Models




Steve Debusscher. (update 4/26/08) Channing Tatum.









Clement (updated 3/27/09)


The Unknown Green Men.





Okay, so I should have posted this on St. Patty's Day...but wadeva.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last boy's name is Silvio Nascimento. He starred Terra The Boy... kinda five years ago.

Joe in the OC said...

I have a photo I want you to try and identify for me. How can I send it to you?

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

via my email of course

kenneth_the_stud@yahoo.com

Eric said...

Great post. How hot is Tyler Lough, and that Model on the right by J.P. Sousa.

Anonymous said...

Oh come on....the unknown green men.
the sit+on+rock.jpg guy is one of the hottest brazilian men....
How couldn't you know that?
That's Sebastian Rulli!!!
Oh...by the way...great blog...I LUVLUVLUVLUVLUVLUV it ;-)
greetings from Austria
eeegor

RONNE said...

I think besides JOSH, Kevin is very hot, don't you?