Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My boyfriend Tyler Wood

If there were an award for BEST DNA COVER EVER, my boyfriend would get it. No contest!

Everybody loves Tyler's long-haired trademark.
This combed look takes some getting used to, but I still love Tyler.

Let's take a moment to acknowledge just how beautiful his arms are!


My boyfriend is shirtless again! Yipee!


Tyler sure loves the beach!

Just. Plain. Gorgeous.

Again, thanks tuespr. I am forever in debt for introducing me to my boyfriend.

3 comments:

RONNE said...

Your right, Tyler Wood, is fantastic. He's that and much more. You lucky Guy. What I wouldn't give to be in your position. Tyler is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Tyler is a stunner, with good looks, charm, athleticisms, masculine nature and photogenic.

What else should we remember about him in years to come?

You did him a tremendous service by posting all of those photos of his professional career as a model. It is a great picture story. I for one bought a lot of Suavagae swimwear from his modeling: I am also a swimmer so it was an excellent choice.

sam said...

were on earth can i find a man like him?
please contact me
samgolley@yahoo.co.uk