Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

How Tyler Became My Boyfriend

It surprised me too! Only a few days ago, I saw Tyler with numerous girls (some of them even naked), so I assumed he was straight. But I'm pleasantly surprised to tell you that I was wrong.

The first hint: he's noticably happiest among his male models.

The second hint: he loves to watch homoerotic wrestling upclose and personal!


The third clue: I caught him looking out the window...

...TO CHECK OUT SOME HOT GUY TAKING A SHOWER!!!

When I finally got the nerves to confront him, he didn't even bother to deny it. In fact, he pulled out his wallet and showed me pictures of him and his past boyfriends. How lovely!

As I marveled at his pictures, Tyler took the chance to ask to have a drink with me. A strange spell surged through my body. Shaking and perspiring profusely, I managed enough control of my neck to give a single nod.

He smiled, took my hand, and we headed to the nearest coffehouse. The drinks were delicious, and our conversation was even better. After that, we went to the beach and he showed me how to surf.

I was a terrible learner, but Tyler was a patient teacher. He promised I'll get the hang of it by our third date, and I may even out-surf him by our 20th date. Yes, folks, he actually said TWENTIETH DATE. Delighted was I to hear that Tyler was already thinking of our near future!

At the end of our date, like a gentleman, he walked me up to the door to my apartment and leaned forward to plant his lips on mine. After the kiss, he wished me goodnight. But I had better ideas, taking his arm and pulling him through the door...

In the early morning, I woke up to find Tyler looking out the window. I quickly got a camera and snapped this shot...

Afterwards, Tyler crawled back to bed and we cuddled for hours upon hours. That's how Tyler became my boyfriend. I can only hope that soon we'll take many beautiful pictures of our own together!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, how is it that I never realized how incredibly hot this boy is!??? I mean, of course I've noticed him, but until I checked out the photo gallery of him... WOW! BTW, reading your story totally cheered me up after a bummer of a day... very cute!!!

Nite in Shining Armour said...

I guess I should read your blog more often...you had me going there.

RONNE said...

You lucky stiff, imagine a boyfriend like Tyler, what a chance. Your living your fantasy in your blog. What a life. Great blog.

Anonymous said...

A true love story for the both of you! Now you have an awesome friendship for the both of you to develop and blossom. Congratulations and make this the best opportunity each of you has ever had and grow together. Let the artistic abilities each of you has find other ways to express yourselves and thereby flourish for mutual benefit.