Welcome to Definition of a Man.

If you have a blog and you want to exchange links, email me. From now to August 1, I will be more inclined to do so.

Enjoy your visit.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Where is he now?

Doesn't it seem like Nick Auger took one photoshoot and pretty much dropped off the face of the planet?

Yes, sadly, he is not modeling anymore. But I got this from http://www.modelworldtour.com/, sometime in 2007.

"Commercially popular model Nick Auger has just signed to join the Marines Corp. The 2003 Model Universe Champion who's made LA his base for the past few years recently said, "I need a real challenge in my life right now." Hot off print campaigns for Maybelline Asia and Hawaiian Aqua Hotels, the 6'2" former college computer programming major is now at boot camp in Virginia."




Well, where ever he is at the moment, whatever he's doing, I hope Nick Auger the best! I thank him for providing me such wonderful pictures for the blog. His short modeling career has been a success, and if he does return to modeling, I hope him continued success!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For one thing, he seems to be all over this website: Aqua Hotels & Resorts. This is a nice tiny image.

RONNE said...

WOW, A MAN WITH AMBITION AND MORE... GOOD LUCK TO HIM, AND HE IS STILL MAGNIFICENT,AND GREATLY ADMIRED. MAY GOD WATCH OVER HIM.

RONNE said...

That's a Man to be admired and praised.

RONNE said...

Yes, I agree with everything you said about him, he is truly a MAN among boys. He will always be a hero of mine. My interest are mostly SEX, but when I read a story like his how can you do anything else, but, admire him.