Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Enjoy your visit.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hunks and Their Balls

I'm more or less indifferent about sports, but I do love the athletes. Wrestlers, gymnasts, swimmers all have their great qualities, but you can argue that sports involving balls are in a league of their own. There's just something about confident guys knowing how to hold, toss, kick, bat, spike, and otherwise manipulate their various kinds of balls that gets me excited.

Okay, enough with that terrible introduction. Here are various 'manly' sports involving balls (I didn't include golf and croquet becacuse I don't think it's manly enough).

Artist Michael Breyette depicts the hotness of basketball and rugby.

Photographer Gabriel Goldberg highlights the glamour of football and tennis.
Danny Thorn is the model.

Abercrombie and Fitch showcases the hotness of soccer and volleyball.

Allamericanguys displays the sexiness of baseball.

(I realize Jesse isn't holding a ball, but whatever!)

Here's a more in-depth look at some of these sports.

BASKETBALL: My favorite sport to watch!

Nick Auger. Athletic perfection.

Jesse Dillard, his ball, and the weird-but-hot indentation on his jaw.

Boy, what I would give to have Michael Lewis teach me the sport.

I like basketball bodies more than football. Wally Szczerbiak is one of the reasons why.

This guy is named Christian Moody. He used to play for the university I attend. Now he's a medical school student. Looking hot in both jerseys and scrubs, Christian is the perfect amalgamation of brain and brawn. My definition of a man!

Unknown Basketball Hotties

FOOTBALL: Hunkiest sport of all!

Chace Crawford, his ball, and messy cool hair.

(I spelled his name wrong in the photos, so if you copy it, just change it)


All American Football!

Bryan Thomas has the kind of body that I just love to post big.




Triple dose of Josh Ohl. Can anyone complain?


Again, Bryan Thomas. This time, with John M.



(May 25, 2008) So far Derek Russo has been identified...


Does anyone recognize these studs?





RUGBY: Produces the hottest athletes in the world!

TJ Cummings. YOWSER!

Julian Hans. What a cutie!


SOCCER: The most watched sport in the world.



Unknown Soccer Hotties.

VOLLEYBALL: The most skin exposed sport!


WATER POLO: Ball that looks too much like volleyball.

I'll end with an image that's not a sport at all. But still, that's a huge ball!

9 comments:

RONNE said...

THAT JOSH JUST DELIGHTS ME. I CAN NOT GET ENOUGH OF HIM. KEEP THEM COMING, HE'S THE MOST MAN.

RONNE said...

I LOVE JOSH, HE SENDS ME TO A PLACE

NO ELSE DOES, LOVE YOUR BLOG.

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

lol, i see you love josh. well, sooner or later, i will dedicate a whole day for him!

Anonymous said...

The rugby god is Dimitri Yachvili (www.bo-pb.com)

RONNE said...

I would love that, but keep your blog going. I love it also.

RONNE said...

of course JOSH is the best ever. But the guy giving the profile looks great too. Who is he?

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

if i know the guy, i put his name above the picture. if i don't, i may be able to tell you where i got the picture. but a lot of the guys are giving the 'profile'...which one are you talking about?

RONNE said...

The guy I was speaking about is,DIMITRI YACHUL, sorry the name was there. I love your pics, you seem to pick the best, all the time. Keep up the good work, your the best. A great blog.

RONNE AT: rongreghall@msn.com

Mikey said...

One of your football hotties is Derek Russo (the one next to the Men's Exercise cover) in case you cared to know.