Welcome to Definition of a Man.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Body of a Man: Back

If you ask me what is my favorite part of a man's body, I would have to say the back. There's something about the beautiful landscape of a muscle-lined back, rippling and undulating to the movement of the man's upper body that is mesmerizing to observe. Also, I believe it's one of the hardest parts of the body to perfect! But then again, I find a little love-handle quite cute and sexy.

I'll start with some awesome artwork featuring awesome backsides.

The painting to the left is a classic depiction of "Return of the Prodigal Son" by Pompeo Batoni. I first saw that picture in an English litearature book and was awestruck by the that beautiful golden back. That may be the only time I stared at a textbook for so long without falling asleep.
I found the right picture at AREA51su of Finland who found it at Walhallia.


Can you guess who's back this is?
I'll give you a hint. He's also the very reason I wanted to make the Arm post.


Jesse from Allamericanguys
jesse 5

Speaking of Allamericanguys...

Wha'y'know? More Ambrose Olsen!!!
I absolutely love this next picture. It truly shows how a man's body can be both
STRONG and BEAUTIFUL at the same time.
ambrose10
Here is Ambrose with Vinci Alonso's back.


Michael Lewis
. Dorsally perfect!


Ricardo Baldin. Cute face. Lovely back.


Lucas Kerr. Updated 3/28/08.



Rafael Verga. Beautiful in every position.



Ewan Moss
. Great back, but love the messed up hair.
As always, identification is much appreciated!



OH! And a sneak peek of what's to come!

2 comments:

Deoz said...

pic14.jpg = Matt Walch
3124177_77ea3aa58e.jpg = Benjamin Bradley (left) & Ethan Reynolds (right)

Kenneth Johnson aka Sebastien Penn said...

alright, thank you much, deoz.